Mexican Dentist trying to migrate to the UK : Dentistry


So im in dental school here in Mexico, my English is pretty good since i did middle school and high school across the border in Texas. I would love to do my practice in the UK. I am still undecided if I should do first a masters in Periodontology first in Mexico or try to go as a General Dentist to the UK as soon as I graduate. Any advice from foreign dentist practicing overseas in the UK. Much appreciated


Source link

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *