internationally trained orthodontist looking for university programs in USA : Dentistry


Hello all,

I’m an internationally trained orthodontist (EU, female 30 yo).

I’m interested in enrolling in an advanced clinical training program to widen my knowledge, or research / PHD program in USA. Example for an advanced clinical training program is here – UCLA.

Does anybody know about some alternatives to do anything in orthodontics besides the 3 years long residency program? At a cost, volunteering or salaried.


Source link

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *